TOX Pressotechnik USA is a market leader in press driving technology. Powered by a multilingual worldwide sales and customer support staff, TOX has been helping clients around the globe meet their production needs since 1980.
The TOX philosophy is built on a combination of demanding quality standards and value-added customer service. With an international reach spanning 37 countries, TOX products power global industry. At TOX, we embrace innovation, and we are continually leveraging new strategies and technologies to improve our performance. This fundamental approach is what allows us to outperform our competitors and exceed the expectations of our associates and partners.
The TOX family of products supports a borad range of industrial applications, including:
- Production systems. TOX specializes in meeting the custom manufacturing needs of industrial clients.
- Clinching. TOX clinching products heighten efficiency and reduce the costs of sheet metal joining applications.
- Fastener insertion and self-piercing. TOX has extensive experience with industrial insertion elements. Trust us to recommend the best equipment for your intended application.
- Riveting, crimping and flaring. TOX offers a full range of riveting, crimping and flaring products that help you streamline manufacruting and refining proceeses.
- Assembling, mounting and press fitting. TOX provides precision tools for mounting roller bearings and press-fitting bushings and gears.
- Pressing and compressing. TOX's range of pressing and compressing products is ideal for both wet and dry processes in a full range of industries.
- Bending and straightening. TOX carries powerful bending and straightening tools and machinery for the most challenging jobs.
- Punching, piercing and shearing. TOX helps you manage these tasks efficiently - at the first time.
- Coining and marking. Product designations, day stamping, serial number impressions and coining are no problem when you choose TOX.
- Clamping and chucking. TOX offers advanced technologies for simultaneous joining and clamping, and locking work pieces into position.
World-wide sales network
Locate your right contact
TOX PRESSOTECHNIK L.L.C.
4250 Weaver Parkway
Warrenville, Il 60555
Phone: + 1 630 447-4600
Fax: + 1 630 393-6800
Abilities of TOX PRESSOTECHNIK
Projects to show applications of TOX in Action ...
The TOX-Round Point is conductive!
The perfect solution for electric foil conductors! Already with a ø 1 mm small TOX-Point a sufficient conductivity is provided!