TOX Robotic and Machine-Mount Units
The modular system of the TOX-Robotic Piercing Unit / Machine Clinching Unit was developed together with our customers mainly for clinching applications, and, therefore, have these application oriented features:
- Modular design
- 3 drive variants available
- TOX Quality Dimension "X" adjustable and controllable
- y – z axis adjustable
- indirect press force measuring
- power stroke can be switched off for setting
- die side drive possible
- prepared for compensating slide
- Process Monitoring CEP 400 can be connected
- Control module integrated "ready to use"
- 3 Standard frame sizes with stroke 100 mm
- Customized versions available upon request
TOX clinching and piercing units are designed for tough volume production, still providing best serviceability.
The design concept allows for a large variety of component combinations, which are at best explained during a consultation meeting with a TOX expert.